Job Profile and Description
JOB TITLE: Recruitment Consultant
SECTION: Training and Recruitment
REPORTS TO: Training Manager
COMPANY BACKGROUND AND HISTORY
Cover Direct is a licensed financial Services provider (FSP 46250) was founded in 2012 by two directors who have grown the business from a 2-man operation to a business that operates in 2-provinces in South Africa. We offer specialized Contact Centre Services and High Impact Field Marketing strategies selling life insurance products.
It involves acting as an intermediary between employers looking to recruit staff and candidates seeking a career or job change. It is also a sales job and our consultants are required to demonstrate a high degree of commercial acumen and are rewarded accordingly.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Create adverts, Source candidates
- Interview candidates telephonically
- Interview candidates face to face
- Manage reception – Create a warm & friendly atmosphere
- Achieve set weekly targets
- Maintain a great relationship with all successful candidates
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- Building relationships with stakeholder
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Work independently with little supervision.
- Highly organized, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated, Goal orientated and persistent.
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills.
- Able to function under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
- Administratively strong and good attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbally
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
- A smart appearance and professional manner.
- Proven experience as recruitment consultant, HR consultant or similar position
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Sales/Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets
- Sound judgement
- Diploma / Degree in HR, marketing or other related field
Co-ordination and Control
Uses control measures, which will ensure that tasks are allocated, actioned and checked
against standards; problems resolved in a timely manner with the desired result
Problem Analysis & Problem Solving
Analyzing and interpreting information; making deductions and predications based on fact.
Identifying and prioritizing the options available. Proposing solutions, which reflect the overall
interests of the company.
Verbal & Written Communication
Is able to speak clearly, confidently and understandably in order to discuss issues for
clarification and explanation; able to answer queries in a concise manner; ability to liaise at all
levels; inform and advise others. Ability to produce written communications and procedures,
which are, clear, fluent, concise and readily understood by recipients/s.
Drive and Goal Orientation
Demonstrates strong self-belief and personal commitment to goals; holds and articulates a view and a vision of ones own contribution to the overall success of the company. Strives to improve or meet a standard of excellence. Aligns with the goals of the company. Sets own challenging goals and takes calculated risks.
Demonstrates high levels of consistent self-motivation.
Dealing with Pressure
Maintains personal effectiveness and consistency of performance when working under
personal and / or work related pressure / stress.
Able to present strengths/benefits/opportunities in an appealing manner; puts forward logical
solutions to objections in a convincing and persuasive manner; inspires interest; able to adapt
style to suit individual needs.
Team Leading and Developing
Ability to act as a trusted counselor or teacher. Giving constructive feedback and practical
guidance on how to better performance. Ability to influence the behavior of others toward a
specific/positive outcome. Do not indulge with your agents to create an environment that is not conducive to the business. Ensure they respect you for your role and you respect them as our employees.
Establishing and maintaining good relationships with colleagues, immediate manager and
reportees; helping to minimize interpersonal conflict; Implementing disciplinary and grievance
procedures; Counseling staff as appropriate.
Job Technical knowledge
Having appropriate experience, qualifications and job knowledge.
Ideas and Improvements
Proactively seeks and identifies improved ways of doing things that result in increased
efficiency/ productivity/ standards of service; shares ideas and demonstrates willingness to implement new ideas and improvements.
Able to prioritize; plan a logical sequence of tasks; focus on delivery of work objectives within
time standards; establish a course of action for self and others.
COORDINATION AND CONTROL
Uses control measures, which will ensure that tasks are allocated, actioned and checked against standards; problems resolved timeously with desired result.
LIVE BY OUR COMPANY VALUES
- Trust & Integrity
- Client Centric & Service Minded
- Teamwork and Respect
- Diversity & Innovation
- Professional, Disciplined & Focused
- Fairness and Transparency
- Appreciation & Recognition
- Productivity & Win-Win
To apply please send your CV together with supporting documents to email@example.com