JOB PROFILE AND DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Business Process Analyst
SECTION: Call Centre/Field/Branches/Operations/HR/Finance/Training/IT
REPORTS TO: Head of Operations
COMPANY BACKGROUND AND HISTORY
Cover Direct is a licensed financial Services provider (FSP 46250) was founded in 2012 by two directors who have grown the business from a 2-man operation to a business that operates in 2-provinces in South Africa. We offer specialized Contact Centre Services and High Impact Field Marketing strategies selling life insurance products.
We are looking for a Process Analyst with knowledge of process mapping and business process engineering. This individual will need to work with different operations teams, projects teams and the IT team to design new and existing business process workflows to solve business problems. This role will also require the successful candidate to facilitate process workshops, document processes using process maps and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) with the objective of ensuring that processes are automated in the long run to improve work productivity levels, increase customer experience, identify cost saving opportunities and ensure alignment to the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) requirements.
- Reports to the Head of Operations and Directors of Cover Direct.
- Works with the Internal and External Business Stakeholders such as:
- Clients, Customers and Suppliers.
- Finance, Projects Office, Human Resources, IT, Procurement
- Field Sales, Branches Sales departments.
- Operations teams e.g. Verifications, Archives.
- Compliance Key Individual.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Identify process improvement opportunities and manage process change initiatives internally.
- Lead with process design workshops to elicit process performance requirements.
- Educate business users and the management teams on the “as is” business processes to ensure adherence when processes during the execution of business as usual activities.
- Share findings and recommendations with internal teams and stakeholders based process root cause analysis work done.
- Collaborate with internal managers and stakeholders to identify process related problems and the process change needs in order to improve the quality of outputs by the operations team.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Big Picture Thinking and Analytical Thinking skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Detail orientated, methodical and collaborative.
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills.
- Time management skills.
- Strong decision making skills and a willingness to solve business problems.
- Exposure to working within in project teams and are results orientated.
- Matric/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Six Sigma Certification.
- Business Process Improvement related qualifications e.g. BPM/BA Certification.
- Proven work experience as a Process Analyst with 1-3 years’ experience.
- Strong business notations knowledge and working with BPM and BI technology tools.
- Demonstrable experience of working with management teams at a professional level.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
Co-ordination and Control
Uses control measures, which will ensure that tasks are allocated, actioned and checked against standards; problems resolved in a timely manner with the desired result.
Problem Analysis & Problem Solving
Analyzing and interpreting information; making deductions and predications based on fact. Identifying and prioritizing the options available. Proposing solutions, which reflect the overall interests of the company.
Verbal & Written Communication
Is able to speak clearly, confidently and understandably in order to discuss issues for clarification and explanation; able to answer queries in a concise manner; ability to liaise at all levels; inform and advise others. Ability to produce written communications and procedures, which are, clear, fluent, concise and readily understood by recipients/s.
Drive and Goal Orientation
Demonstrates strong self-belief and personal commitment to goals; holds and articulates a view and a vision of ones own contribution to the overall success of the company. Strives to improve or meet a standard of excellence. Aligns with the goals of the company. Sets own challenging goals and takes calculated risks.
Demonstrates high levels of consistent self-motivation.
Dealing with Pressure
Maintains personal effectiveness and consistency of performance when working under personal and / or work related pressure / stress.
Able to present strengths/benefits/opportunities in an appealing manner; puts forward logical solutions to objections in a convincing and persuasive manner; inspires interest; able to adapt style to suit individual needs.
Team Leading and Developing
Ability to act as a trusted counselor or teacher. Giving constructive feedback and practical guidance on how to better performance. Ability to influence the behavior of others toward a specific/positive outcome. Do not indulge with your agents to create an environment that is not conducive to the business. Ensure they respect you for your role and you respect them as our employees.
Establishing and maintaining good relationships with colleagues, immediate manager and reportees; helping to minimize interpersonal conflict; Implementing disciplinary and grievance procedures; Counseling staff as appropriate.
Live Company Values
- Trust & Integrity
- Client Centric & Service Minded
- Teamwork and Respect
- Diversity & Innovation
- Professional, Disciplined & Focused
- Fairness and Transparency
- Appreciation & Recognition
- Productivity & Win-Win
Job Technical knowledge
Having appropriate experience, qualifications and job knowledge.
Ideas and Improvements
Proactively seeks and identifies improved ways of doing things that result in increased efficiency/ productivity/ standards of service; shares ideas and demonstrates willingness to implement new ideas and improvements.
Able to prioritize; plan a logical sequence of tasks; focus on delivery of work objectives within time standards; establish a course of action for self and others.
Co-ordination and control
Uses control measures, which will ensure that tasks are allocated, actioned and checked against standards; problems resolved timeously with desired result.
If you fit the bill and would like to apply, please send your CV together with all relevant supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org